Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ZNZ Financially Free

 




Hey There Everyone! So today I have decided to talk about…. you guessed it…ZNZ. I have found that with ZNZ I am FREE. :) I am FREE with my time, FREE with my interests, FREE with my family, and FINANCIALLY FREE. I am able to do what I want, when I want. Now as some know, I am in school. With the workload I have from that, there is no way that I would be able to accomplish the feat of homework, projects and studying if I had a traditional out-of-home job. I also wouldn’t be able to spend anytime with my kids and the Hubby. I have stressed and worried about money for so long that it is very foreign to me to not lay awake at night wondering which bills I should pay and which bills to let go into default. I have been able to cover everything and have plenty leftover for any extras that my family and I may want. Trust me, this has made my life so much easier and more enjoyable. This is perfect for students, parents, 9-5ers that need extra, or even someone that just wants a hobby :) I can guarantee you that when I get out of school and start my own business, I will continue to use ZNZ to supplement my income and it is almost necessary to keep going to cover the start-up costs without having to in-debt myself to a bank or some other financial institution.  The feeling of knowing that I will be able to pay student loans without worry and still be able to cover everything else is worth everything. Now some people are thinking, why go to school for something else if you are so happy with ZNZ? Well, let me tell you. I want to become a Massage Therapist to help people have a better quality of life. It is as simple as that. It is a want, not a need. It has nothing to do with the money at all, but unfortunately money makes the world go ’round. That is why I continue with ZNZ. To make money. Plain and simple. It doesn’t hurt that working from home is sooooo easy and Is fun. I belong to a team that I have genuine friends on. I have never met them and might not ever meet them, but they have been there celebrating with me from the beginning. This is one of the best perks of ZNZ, apart from the dough of course. So if this is something that sounds good to you then let me know. If you are skeptical, that is understandable. But nobody ever made it anywhere by doing nothing. Just start and see where ZNZ can lead you. I can guarantee you that you won’t regret it if you take the leap and go for it. BE FINANCIALLY FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment